ShiningBlack
You can write welcome note or evething you want| Dashboard | +Follow
HAPPY DAY :D
Tuesday 7 February 2012 | 06:04 | 0 Blackjack
Hii Fanss :)
Now I want write some word cannot forgot in my head ~
Hm .. YOU ARE MIND !
Shuuutt ! Just shut up peppss !
HAHAHA*Just change talking wait*HAHAHA !!
Hmm , talk about my birthday ;O
Ohh Goshh !!!!!!!! Hm , at FB all my fanss wish for me yeahh :P
Im so happy peppss :D and my love sisss is -  Shakila and Nyssa <3
Them make me smile gain ............ Hmm , she make me happy , smile make me strong gain :)
*ILOVETHEMSOMUCH<3*
Just this my blog rigth now !!
Byee See you again !! Assalamualaikun peppss :)

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)



Hiii , my name is siti nur hidayah rosli . I think you all just call me daya . my age 16 years . school at SMKPM . stay at Ampang,pandan mewah . Want know more about me and my lovelyss secretss , hmmm , just +Follow me okeyy =)dear<3


Tagboard


YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE AT HERE :)

Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

Clap for them


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim