ShiningBlack
You can write welcome note or evething you want| Dashboard | +Follow
To : F
Saturday 25 February 2012 | 01:05 | 0 Blackjack
Hmm Hiiiii Fanssss !
Hm Im so sad just about him ! Arggghhhh !
Why Im like him huhh , so stupid peppss ryteee ?
Argghhhhhh . Just Stupid Im ....
Now him is in relationship with ........... (andnotme)
And him lie me , you know peppss
What him lie to me ?
Him lie : him say him just like a girl '(bertudung)' ???
Ouhhhmyyyyyyygooossshhh !!! And him just lie , its fake !!!!!!!!!
And I'M **** HIM !!!  Know lie girlss ??
Arggghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Menyesal i kenal dengan lelaki cam tuu !
Ouhh S***

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)



Hiii , my name is siti nur hidayah rosli . I think you all just call me daya . my age 16 years . school at SMKPM . stay at Ampang,pandan mewah . Want know more about me and my lovelyss secretss , hmmm , just +Follow me okeyy =)dear<3


Tagboard


YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE AT HERE :)

Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

Clap for them


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim