ShiningBlack
You can write welcome note or evething you want| Dashboard | +Follow
Dayaaa Rosllyy with him
Friday 16 March 2012 | 01:25 | 0 Blackjack
Haii btw Assalamualaikum fanss :) Today i'm wanna write somethings importent about him maybe ;) .
Btw you all how , healthy or ill ? I hope you all healthy maybe :) smilee .
I'm wanna give you all a big surprise , About him ........ I'm wanna Takenn ! HAHAHAHA ...
Now i not single mingle Arghh I dont believe thiss you all !!
Btw I'm happy rigth now you all :):):):):):) . LOOK MY SMILEE :):):):) !!!
When hmm Wednesday , 14 march 2012 . Clock 11:37 . Kau adee / You have ??
HAHAH im not wanna proud but just happy ,, My story until rigth now okeyy , Bubyee :) Assalamualaikum .




ILYSM <3

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)



Hiii , my name is siti nur hidayah rosli . I think you all just call me daya . my age 16 years . school at SMKPM . stay at Ampang,pandan mewah . Want know more about me and my lovelyss secretss , hmmm , just +Follow me okeyy =)dear<3


Tagboard


YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE AT HERE :)

Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

Clap for them


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim