ShiningBlack
You can write welcome note or evething you want| Dashboard | +Follow
The Story :'(
Sunday 1 April 2012 | 23:18 | 0 Blackjack
Hii there :)
Hm , I'm here wanna to story bout him :'(
Him make me cry again .
I'm feel don't want couple anymore .
I think him don't love me anymore or anythings what something hv bout couple -.-''
Canyou all understand it ?
I hope and I think so babess :(
I'm saddddddd , Veryyyyyyyy sadddddddddd :'(  :'(
Him make me cry , sadd , broken my heartsss !
I don't hv moods alreadyy you alls !
Okeeyyyyy byeee :'(
I want alonneee okeeyy :(


Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)



Hiii , my name is siti nur hidayah rosli . I think you all just call me daya . my age 16 years . school at SMKPM . stay at Ampang,pandan mewah . Want know more about me and my lovelyss secretss , hmmm , just +Follow me okeyy =)dear<3


Tagboard


YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE AT HERE :)

Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

Clap for them


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim